java soaked theological philosophy and associated blather from a spiritual nomad

Disclaimer

I am a man with a great love for my Lord, the church and her members, and for coffee, strong and black.
I also have a great love for writing.
Everything I say here is my own opinion. Why in the world would I hold someone else's opinion?

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

today I begin my diet

Today I begin my diet. I do not want to go on a diet.

I have to lose a lot of weight. And the only way to do so is to diet and exercise. I do not want to do either.

I love exercising after I have done it for a while. I have always lifted weights and stuff but it is the starting that I hate. I have gotten to where I could walk eight miles at a whack. But the starting is hard.

Thinness has never blessed me. Pictures of thinner people fascinate me, but I have never been that way. There have been times when I was thinner, but I never stayed that way long.

220 pounds is a great size for me. With my height and build, it always looked good. But it is a long way from where I am right now.

So I have to go on a diet. Bummer.

The diet that works best for me and always has is the low carb diet. It seems to take the weight off more than any other.

So today I start.

Lord, give me strength to put my body under subjection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, post your comment and click the anonymous button. It would be nice if you signed it so I could know who you are.
You are welcome to say anything you want as long as it is nice. If I don't like it, or it is ugly, I will take it off, place it into the garbage disposal, grind it up, and allow it to be flushed into the Gulf of Mexico where it will be eaten by a fish and then excreted where it will lie on the bottom of the ocean until it is covered up by other comments.