java soaked theological philosophy and associated blather from a spiritual nomad

Disclaimer

I am a man with a great love for my Lord, the church and her members, and for coffee, strong and black.
I also have a great love for writing.
Everything I say here is my own opinion. Why in the world would I hold someone else's opinion?

Thursday, September 16, 2010

a sense of style

We were at the mall the other night and I was looking at people. It is just about my favorite thing to do for free.

One thing I noticed and notice from time to time. Some guys have a sense of style and most don’t.

It is not in wearing suits or expensive clothes. It really doesn’t matter how much you pay for your clothing, in fact. It is an indefinable quality. Some have it and most don’t.

Sean Connery recently turned 80.  He has always had a sense of style. It comes from wearing what looks good on you and wearing clothes that are timeless. Fashion is good, but only if it fits you and your type of person.

For the most part a t-shirt and a pair of jeans look good. Style comes from a simple matching of what you wear. And wearing what looks good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, post your comment and click the anonymous button. It would be nice if you signed it so I could know who you are.
You are welcome to say anything you want as long as it is nice. If I don't like it, or it is ugly, I will take it off, place it into the garbage disposal, grind it up, and allow it to be flushed into the Gulf of Mexico where it will be eaten by a fish and then excreted where it will lie on the bottom of the ocean until it is covered up by other comments.