java soaked theological philosophy and associated blather from a spiritual nomad

Disclaimer

I am a man with a great love for my Lord, the church and her members, and for coffee, strong and black.
I also have a great love for writing.
Everything I say here is my own opinion. Why in the world would I hold someone else's opinion?

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

drinking a homemade black eye

I have rediscovered a great way to drink coffee. I used to order this at Starbuck’s when we were in Columbia, MO, at the mall. However, there is no Starbuck’s at the mall here in Lincoln, so I haven’t been drinking.

It was called a Black Eye. It was a double shot of espresso in a large cup of French Roast coffee. It is great tasting and I love it. But I have to go somewhere else besides the mall to get it so I end up not having it at all.

But I discovered the other day that it is phenomenally easy to make a cup of espresso in my own espresso maker and pour it in my cup of coffee. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it before, but I didn’t.

Now I can have it as often as I want it.

In fact, I am drinking it right now, making the blood vein walls nice and elastic as I read coffee does the other day. I bet I could stretch those veins around the block by now.

Skoal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, post your comment and click the anonymous button. It would be nice if you signed it so I could know who you are.
You are welcome to say anything you want as long as it is nice. If I don't like it, or it is ugly, I will take it off, place it into the garbage disposal, grind it up, and allow it to be flushed into the Gulf of Mexico where it will be eaten by a fish and then excreted where it will lie on the bottom of the ocean until it is covered up by other comments.