java soaked theological philosophy and associated blather from a spiritual nomad

Disclaimer

I am a man with a great love for my Lord, the church and her members, and for coffee, strong and black.
I also have a great love for writing.
Everything I say here is my own opinion. Why in the world would I hold someone else's opinion?

Monday, February 8, 2010

we are back

We are back from Lincoln, NE. It was a long trip. Snowed the entire time and at points the road was covered over, even on the freeways. Of course, the trucks couldn’t be bothered to slow down for the bad conditions, so it was a difficult trip. I can understand why some of the early settlers and all could go snow blind. The glare is tremendous.

We had a good few days in Lincoln. The church warmly received us and seems to be glad we are coming. I am looking forward so much to this work. For one thing, it begins my ministry in the Foursquare Church. For another, I have been idle entirely too long and am dying to get back into full time ministry. After all, I am burning time now. Any time I lose now comes out of the total I have left and I do not have enough left to spare any.

Also, I have not had the time to add anything to this blog. I look forward to beginning the Daily Blather again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, post your comment and click the anonymous button. It would be nice if you signed it so I could know who you are.
You are welcome to say anything you want as long as it is nice. If I don't like it, or it is ugly, I will take it off, place it into the garbage disposal, grind it up, and allow it to be flushed into the Gulf of Mexico where it will be eaten by a fish and then excreted where it will lie on the bottom of the ocean until it is covered up by other comments.