java soaked theological philosophy and associated blather from a spiritual nomad

Disclaimer

I am a man with a great love for my Lord, the church and her members, and for coffee, strong and black.
I also have a great love for writing.
Everything I say here is my own opinion. Why in the world would I hold someone else's opinion?

Thursday, June 30, 2011

my wife is so fine

Didn’t the Lord make you one with your wife? In body and spirit you are his.[a] And what does he want? Godly children from your union. So guard your heart; remain loyal to the wife of your youth. (Malachi 2:15)
My wife is so fine. She has stayed with me through all of the problems of our life together. She has never failed to love me and support me. There have been atrocities committed against her in the name of God that she has borne patiently and lovingly.

She has been behind me all the time I have been a pastor, and really, when it comes down to it, all the time we have been married.

I have never been able to give her the things I wanted to, yet she has remained loyal and faithful to me. Even when I had problems, she stayed by me. Even when the problems were caused by me, she has remained my love.

She has been with me since she was a cute little teenager until now when she is a mature woman. she has given me all her life and all her love. She has followed me all over the United States and lived wherever I lived. And wherever she was, was home.

I love her in a way that is hard to explain. And I will love her until I die.

She has problems now that she has troubles dealing with. Her MS and her pain are with her all the time. So I now take care of her.

She waited on me hand and foot when we were young and I accepted it as some kind of divine right. Now I wait on her and help her in whatever way I can.

I love her. And I can imagine loving no other.

She in mine and I am hers. And that is how it should be. How could I love any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, post your comment and click the anonymous button. It would be nice if you signed it so I could know who you are.
You are welcome to say anything you want as long as it is nice. If I don't like it, or it is ugly, I will take it off, place it into the garbage disposal, grind it up, and allow it to be flushed into the Gulf of Mexico where it will be eaten by a fish and then excreted where it will lie on the bottom of the ocean until it is covered up by other comments.