java soaked theological philosophy and associated blather from a spiritual nomad

Disclaimer

I am a man with a great love for my Lord, the church and her members, and for coffee, strong and black.
I also have a great love for writing.
Everything I say here is my own opinion. Why in the world would I hold someone else's opinion?

Thursday, June 30, 2011

daily java

Daily Java:
But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives,
      and he will stand upon the earth at last.
And after my body has decayed,
      yet in my body I will see God![c]
I will see him for myself.
      Yes, I will see him with my own eyes.
      I am overwhelmed at the thought! (Job 19:25)
In the midst of problems and difficulties, you know that God is there and is real. Sometimes it is hard to see him or feel him, but you have to know that, if he is real, he has to be there.

The alternative is too bleak to consider. A life without God in control is useless and one that would be too bad to live. If you believe that God is in control, you know he has a plan for what is happening.

It may not be pleasant right now, or what you want, but, at the same time, God is doing something in your life, preparing you for what is coming.

The old song says, “If you can’t see his hand, trust his heart.” Know that he is there even when you cannot see him.

You serve a mighty risen Savior, the King of the universe, God Almighty. And he will not let you down.

Praise the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, post your comment and click the anonymous button. It would be nice if you signed it so I could know who you are.
You are welcome to say anything you want as long as it is nice. If I don't like it, or it is ugly, I will take it off, place it into the garbage disposal, grind it up, and allow it to be flushed into the Gulf of Mexico where it will be eaten by a fish and then excreted where it will lie on the bottom of the ocean until it is covered up by other comments.