java soaked theological philosophy and associated blather from a spiritual nomad

Disclaimer

I am a man with a great love for my Lord, the church and her members, and for coffee, strong and black.
I also have a great love for writing.
Everything I say here is my own opinion. Why in the world would I hold someone else's opinion?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

my 600th post

But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out. (Ecclesiastes 12:12)
This is my 600th post on this blog. 600 articles over a period of fifteen months with a total of about 250,000 words. That is on this blog. Then there are around 30,000 on fasting21days.blogspot.com also. And then there are the 30,000 on the daily Facebook devos.

I read the other day that the average novel is around 60-70,000 words. The average sci-fi/fantasy novel is around 100-125,000 words. That means that I have written four to five novels.

When I began this blog, I wondered if I would have anything to say. Fifteen months later, I have written a lot.

I wonder if anyone reads it, or if it has made any difference.

600 posts. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, post your comment and click the anonymous button. It would be nice if you signed it so I could know who you are.
You are welcome to say anything you want as long as it is nice. If I don't like it, or it is ugly, I will take it off, place it into the garbage disposal, grind it up, and allow it to be flushed into the Gulf of Mexico where it will be eaten by a fish and then excreted where it will lie on the bottom of the ocean until it is covered up by other comments.